Get ready to pop as a member of our Performance Marketing team! Your mission: manage the insane performance channels for our diverse clients, grow their business and crush their goals.
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketer
You can't blend in when you were born to stand out.
Welcome to Digitong! As part of our dynamic team, a variety of projects await you. From local gems to major international players, we offer a wide range of clients from different sectors. This means your working hours will be filled with variety and challenge.
At Digitong, we have one goal in mind: to deliver maximum results within the available budget. We always strive to add value to our valued clients. With your help, we ensure that they not only increase their sales but also achieve their business goals.
As a member of our team, you will play a vital role in shaping our marketing strategy. You will have the opportunity to interact directly with our clients and contribute to their marketing plans. At Digitong, we believe your unique contribution will make a significant difference to our clients' growth.
So, are you ready to let your creativity flow, collaborate with inspiring (awardwinning) colleagues and make a tangible impact on our clients' success? Then join Digitong and discover how to take your marketing skills to the next level!
- You are a real digital native
- You communicate fluently in Dutch & English. French is a plus!
- You are eager to learn, enthusiastic & motivated
- Search, Display, Discovery, YouTube, Performance Max (Google Ads), Microsoft Ads, Meta advertising, Advantage plus shopping, Pinterest Ads, TikTok Ads, GA4, GTM, Enhanced conversions, Consent mode, Programmatic Buying, Real Time Bidding and Looker Studio hold no secrets for you.
- CPC, CPA, ROAS and POAS Are part of your daily dreams
- You are actively engaged in the latest trends and enjoy delving into new areas (Privacy, AI...)
- Working with a motivated team and driven partners (and customers) are a must for your way of working.
- You have at least 5 years of experience and in possession of a relevant bachelor's (or master's) degree.
- You can provide some convincing references.
- Do you hold Google, Microsoft & Meta certifications? Then you have an edge!
You will become part of our Online marketing team. You will be responsible for managing the performance channels of several of our clients in order to grow their business and achieve their goals. Together with team members and clients, you will determine the desired strategy to achieve the targeted ROI.
In addition, you keep track of new advertising opportunities within existing (or new) channels. You are open to testing new best practices if they are relevant to clients. Our motto: Those who don't test, always lose.
Data analysis, of course, is also part of the job. Measuring is knowing! Based on the right analyses, you can make conscious choices to take further steps on the growth path.
You are eager to contribute to the success of our clients in a dynamic and young team and are a true team player. Are you ready to join the Digitong family?
- Extensive client base in various industries
- Own responsibilities where team members and customers are central
- Collaborate on challenging projects for (inter)national clients in a stimulating environment.
- Continuous learning, both on the job and through specialized training. Grow with us!
- Working with a world-class (awardwinning) team
- One-on-one training and mentoring of top performance marketers
- Space to do your job well in order to achieve the highest level of quality.
- A very full salary package, including fringe benefits
- A new Macbook (or other laptop) & smartphone with subscription
- Digi Concepts: every last Friday night of the month, we organize fun activities with the whole team such as Poker night, Gala ball, BBQ, Movie night, Afterwork, Halloween party, Christmas breakfast....
- Digi Gym for sports enthusiasts. We exercise at the office on a regular basis. Healthy body, healthy mind, healthy team!
- Mental Health is super important to us. That's why we offer: walks with Georgie (our adorable Chief Barketing Officer), flexible hours, various team builds such as Extrema Outdoor and trips abroad, (if targets are met), adjustable desks, ergonomic office chairs, padel nights and so much more!
- D-Coins: for those who go the extra mile, there is something extra in return.
- Other incentives? Just let us know. Everything is negotiable.
Intrigued? Come for coffee or tea, or water , whatever you like. Our door is open to you!
Lead digital design